We are OPEN!
Concerning COVID-19 & Golfer Safety
Health department officials in Ohio & Stark county have reversed their decision on the closure of golf courses amidst the COVID-19 “shelter-in-place” rule.
Golf courses will be allowed to remain open with adherence to social distancing standards.
We are taking the following precautions in order to keep our golfers safe during these trying times.
- Flags must stay in. Cups will be altered to reduce contact.
- Golfers must book online prepaid tee times or call-in & pay over the phone to reduce interaction in the Pro Shop.
- We are discouraging walk-ins.
- Staff will be sanitizing high touchpoints frequently & we will have hand sanitizer readily available for customer use.
- We will have 6-ft required distances between players.
- Increased tee-time intervals to 12 minutes
- Food and beverage will still be available as Carry-Out only.
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff & golfers. We will continue to undertake the precautions and best practices recommended by public health experts. Click HERE for the CDC’s recommended steps to prevent illness.
We send our best wishes to all individuals and communities that have been impacted by the virus.
De-Stress at the Golf Course!
Meanwhile, golf is a great distraction in stressful times. Come spend some time & enjoy the great outdoors!