In order to help limit the amount of in person transactions, we recommend that customers use our mobile check in. This will help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and protect our staff and our golfers. Our staff is continuously sanitizing frequent touch points throughout the clubhouse.
While at our course, we ask you to follow the following rules to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Golfers must follow the social distancing guidelines of 6 feet.
- Carts are sanitized before each use
- Two people to a cart. Dividers have been installed and approved by the Stark County Health Department to maintain a safe barrier. Dividers are optional. You may request an individual cart upon check in. Single cart use is subject to an additional fee.
- Masks Must be worn while in the clubhouse. Masks may be removed inside only while sitting at a table, eating or drinking.
- Ball washers are off limits and have been covered
- Putt with the flagstick in. DO NOT remove the flagstick. Cups have been modified to keep the ball from going down in.
- Do not share other’s golf clubs or other equipment. Remind your fellow golfers about clubs left around the greens.
- We ask after you return your clubs to your car, to please park the carts in front of the barn doors under the cart return signs. Please dispose of your trash in the receptacle near the barn. Leave the key in the cart.
- Food and Beverage will be available. Limited seating will be available